How to complain

The places you complain to may have changed recently. Use this page to advise you on who you should complain to if you are unhappy about the care or treatment you have received.

pdf Download a leaflet (110 KB) containing this information (PDF) or see our Complaints Policy (2019) for more information.

Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust – complain about staff or services to
PALS Team: 01902 695 362 (Email:

Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Complaints Team: Freephone: 0800 587 7720 (email:

Staff and services provided by GPs, pharmacists, dentists, opticians
Complain directly to the provider, or to the commissioner – NHS England:
NHS England
PO Box 16738
B97 6PT

Tel: 0300 311 2233


Staff and services commissioned (bought) by Wolverhampton CCG 
If your complaint is about a CCG related matter please address this to; Deputy Chief Nurse, Wolverhampton CCG, Wolverhampton Science Park, WV10 9RU or contact 01902 444 878 / email: 

City of Wolverhampton Council (care homes, social care and public health)
01902 556 556

Wolverhampton Health Advocacy Complaints Service
Freephone: 0800 161 5600, email: or text : 07724172811.

To find out more about the Wolverhampton Health Advocacy Complaints Service please click here

Advice on complaining