Wolverhampton Clinical Commissioning Group commissions (buys and monitors) healthcare services on behalf of everyone living in the city; every GP in Wolverhampton is a member of this group. Your thoughts and experiences of local healthcare services are important as they help us to improve services, making them the best they can be.
Patient Partners is our free membership scheme providing interested local people regular information and also the opportunity to share their experiences of using local healthcare.
Benefits of becoming a Patient Partner:
- Keep up-to-date with developments in areas of health you are most interested in;
- Be the first to find out about events, new initiatives, consultations and how to take part;
- Help us understand the needs and wishes of local people when we are buying and monitoring services;
- Share with us your ideas on patient and public involvement and how we can involve you better:
- Receive feedback on changes as a result of your feedback.
How do I become a Patient Partner?
If you would like to join our Patient Partner scheme then please complete the application form. If you would like more information regarding our Patient Partner scheme then please call the Communications and Engagement Team on 01902 444 859 or email WOLCCG.email@example.com